• Your chosen print will come with a border for signing, numbering & handling purposes. The finished size is inclusive of the border.
• Custom sizes or larger sizes not listed above are available upon request. Contact email@example.com.
All the frames at the Ryan Pernofski Store are made in-house with premium materials.
Raw Oak: This is a solid oak hardwood which is hand-finished with a clear beeswax to protect the wood. Profile: 20mm Wide, 38mm High.
Matte White or Black: A painted timber with a smooth white or black surface. Profile: 20mm Wide, 40mm High.
Bring the ocean into your home
All prints are made in-house at the Ryan Pernofski Store with gallery-quality materials to bring the beauty of the ocean into your home, work or living space.
Framed in house
• All prints & frames are custom-made to order at the Ryan Pernofski Store studio & workshop.
• I use real, solid oak wood from sustainable sources which is then hand-coated in an invisible finish to protect the wood while leaving it with that raw look & feel.
• The white & black frame options are a high quality matte, painted solid wood.
• Frames come ready to hang with a hanging system installed on the back of the frame.
Fast Shipping, Worldwide!
Fast & Free Shipping available in 🇺🇸 USA, 🇨🇦 Canada, 🇬🇧 UK, 🇩🇪 Germany & more.
• Your prints & frames are carefully packaged, shipped & tracked to your door. We use DHL Express & local postal networks to get your ocean art to your home swiftly & safely.
• If you are in 🇦🇺 Australia, please shop on the dedicated Australian website here instead.
About the Ryan Pernofski Store
For over a decade I've been sharing my photography on various social media platforms and over this time it has reached further than I could have imagined.
I started photography to try my hand at capturing the beauty of the ocean that I grew up surfing. And I created this store to share the beauty of the ocean with you in a more tangible way than just the glow of your screen.
Every wave or "ocean-scape" on my store is selected to both compliment & transform your space. My aim is to blur the lines between the ocean & art.